Undertale - Hopes And Dreams (Gutar remix) Undertale - Hopes And Dreams (Gutar remix)

welp you already got scouted

good job :)

The Dancemaker The Dancemaker

Good job on this song I liked it a lot :)

I know the song itself isn't original, you remade it, but You did a really good job at it. This was just very enjoyable to listen to. Definitely worth the 5 stars.

If there was one thing I could say, it would have to be to add a bit more variety to the instrument selections, like change it up a bit mid-song or something, but overall this was very good :)

(P.S. Unfortunately, you will not be able to have this song become usable in GD. This is because:
1. You aren't scouted (At least not yet...)
and 2. RobTop changed the rules a song needs to follow to be usable in the game, and one of them is a song made by that artist had to be used in a level before the rule changed happened, so you're out of luck.
Fortunetly though, GD Private Servers do not follow either of these rules, and I might get around to using your song sometime soon ;) Good job!)

Acheson responds:

Cheers thank you for the reply, and yeah you're right I'm just learning how to make songs as a hobby but I'll bare that in mind when making another song.
About GD, so there's no way i can get this song to be able to be used in it even if i get scouted?
Thanks for the listen and the rating :D

I Am Alive (Single Version) I Am Alive (Single Version)

This song is gr8

-Lavender Town- (Nekro Remix) -Lavender Town- (Nekro Remix)

ehh there could be less sawtooth-souding instrumeNTS AHHHHHH MY EARS (2:48)

good song tho ;) just... less sawtooth... please